New Business Success
INTRODUCTION TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please take the time to read these terms and conditions ("Agreement", "T&Cs"), carefully before using the https://newbsuccess.com ('the site") operated by New Business Success Ltd ("us, "we", or "our"). This Agreement sets out the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the site at https://newbsuccess.com.
By assessing or using this site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the site or contributing content or other materials to the site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
This site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by New Business Success Ltd and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We encourage you to read this section carefully and take the time to get to know our practices. If you have questions about this section y or our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our Terms are broken down into three main areas which include:
A. Standard Websites and E-commerce Websites
B. Digital Marketing
C. Business Training
D. General T&Cs
A. STANDARD WEBSITES AND E-COMMERCE WEBSITES
Using our website and/or placing an order with New Business Success Ltd, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms of service below:
1. New Business Success Ltd will carry out work only where an agreement is provided by email or via phone conversation. An ‘order’ is deemed to be a contract between New Business Success Ltd and the client. Payment terms are strictly 50% of the order fee before work commences, then the remainder upon completion prior to the site going live on your domain. Alternatively, a signed agreement can be entered in to make full payment on completion of the order. All payments are non-refundable.
2. Websites created on the One.Com web editor platform are fully hosted by one.com and cannot be transferred to another hosting provider. New Business Success Ltd cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of this service, or for loss of turnover, sales, revenue, profits or indirect, consequential or special loss.
3. Should you choose to host your website on your own hosting service it is your responsibility to transfer the site from our demo domain. You will be provided with the necessary FTP and database login details to access and transfer the design and content from our demo domain. We advise you to seek support from your hosting company to facilitate the transfer.
4. Once your site is live on your domain, it is assumed that the project has been completed to your satisfaction. Any additional work is then charged at the prevailing support cost.
5. Should you choose the option of having administrative rights to your website you will be able to make changes to your own site and amend content. New Business Success Ltd does not accept responsibility for any changes that you make to your site.
6. We require you to submit your own text and images for inclusion on your new website. All text should be divided into sections relevant to your page names and submitted by you in electronic format via "Wetransfer.com". All text and images submitted must be free of copyright (unless this copyright is owned by yourself/company); New Business Success Ltd accepts no responsibility for any infringement of copyright law arising from any text or images used on your site. The text also needs to be sent in a format that allows us to copy and paste, keeping the existing formatting in place.
7. We may include plugins on your website to improve the overall user experience on your site. These include but are not limited to contact forms, image slideshows, videos, and maps. As these are third-party apps hosted by another supplier we cannot accept responsibility for any loss of service or malfunction that may occur. Each third party reserves the right to alter or remove their service and or charge fees if certain usage limits are reached. Customers will be notified prior to such a case and would be able to decide whether or not to continue with the service or to find an alternative provider.
8. We reserve the right to include a screenshot of, and link to your completed website on any page of our website and on any of our social media accounts.
9. All sites can be viewed on laptops, PC’s, tablets and mobile devices running the latest versions of Microsoft Edge (Internet Explorer), Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari.
10. Your hosting period begins once your site is live on your domain or one-week to one month after you place your order, or once your domain has been registered (whichever comes first). If you do not make your payments on time the hosting will expire and your site will no longer be live. Once hosting has expired, it will be possible to reinstate your website for a period of 7 days, after 7 days your site will be permanently deleted. New Business Success Ltd excludes liability for any loss of profit caused to the customer by the expiration of the hosting as a result of the customer’s failure to renew their services.
11. All domain names will be registered in the client's name and as such the domain name belongs to the client, not to New Business Success Ltd. The domain will be registered for 1 year. You will be notified of the renewal by your web hosting company one.com or your chosen one. If the customer does not renew the services the domain (your website name) will expire and will be available for general sale. No cash alternative is available for customers who purchase their own domain name.
12. New Business Success Ltd excludes liability for any loss of profit caused to the customer by the expiration of the domain name as a result of a technical fault or any other fault caused by the hosting company or any third party.
13. All sites fall into the 5, 10, or unlimited website page categories and thus reflected in our costs. Please ensure that you choose the correct package for your needs.
14. Website drafts will be created based on the design brief and information provided by the customer. If the design brief changes significantly after the first draft has been created a support charge for any additional work may be applied.
15. If the final payment has not been received within 9 months of the original order being placed New Business Success Ltd reserve the right to cancel this agreement without notice. All design work carried out will be permanently deleted from our hosting platform and no refund will be payable. Any domains or email accounts that may have been registered will also be canceled and no refund will be payable.
16. Due to external factors, we cannot offer any guarantees regarding the search engine position we will achieve for websites. We cannot accept liability for any change in rankings or drop off in the position of your website due to changes in the algorithms of the search engines or the factors that they use to rank websites.
17. New Business Success Ltd reserve the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or controversial. We also reserve the right to refuse to handle any site found to be involved in any ‘black hat’ search engine optimisation techniques. Should any of these situations arise we reserve the right to terminate your web hosting service without notice and you would not be due a refund.
18. We reserve the right to amend the Terms of Service at any time.
B. DIGITAL MARKETING ("Service")
Once you place an order with us, you are making an offer to purchase goods. We will send you a confirmation email to indicate that your order has been received your order within 24-48 hours, and will then ask you to send us via email the "Tweets" or "FB Post Comments" or "INSTAGRAM Stories", that you want us to send out. Once we have reviewed your order, we will email you to confirm that we can accept your order and that a contract has been made between us.
We can only help you to promote one @twittername, fb.me/facebookname, or instagramname per service.
Kindly take note, that we will NOT accept 'Tweets' or links that contain Racist, Adult Material, Derogatory Comments, Violence, Political Views, Religious Material, Phishing or Spam, Links, or any other Offensive content that we find inappropriate. Should we find this, we will TERMINATE your service without notice.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
We issue refunds on packages at our discretion.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Sites.
You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise, mislead New Business Success Ltd or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy.
New Business Success takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any comments posted by you or any third party.
We do not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect losses.
C. BUSINESS TRAINING
New Business Success Ltd reserves the right to make changes to its events, including information relating to content, timings, date, and venue.
If New Business Success Ltd has to cancel a training event you will be offered a place on an equivalent event within a 12 month period. If this isn't suitable for you a full refund will be issued. In the event that New Business Success Ltd cancels an event and an alternative cannot be provided, we will refund in full any payment received in respect of that course.
Payment is due on receipt of an invoice and full payment must be received before attendance.
You can pay by credit card when you book, or at any time. Call us on 0121 396 1191 to pay by telephone or to request a secure payment link.
Training will be charged at the price shown on the website at the time of booking. We reserve the right to change course fees without notice.
If you need to cancel your booking please do so in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
C.4. Cancellation charges are:
28 or more days before a course = 30% of the course fee.
14-28 days before a course = 50% of the course fee.
1 - 14 days before a course = 100% of the course fee.
A substitute delegate may attend at no extra charge. Cancellation charges apply for all cancellations including those due to illness.
Non-attendance is considered a cancellation and cancellation charges will be incurred. Please note non-attendance due to illness, difficulty in transport arrangements, weather conditions, and any other reason will, unfortunately, incur the same cancellation charge.
D.1. Site Transactions
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, at our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per business or per order. These orders may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change or cancel an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the email provided at the time the order was made.
D.2. Links to Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned by or controlled by New Business Success Ltd.
New Business Success Ltd has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services. We strongly advise you to read all third party terms and conditions displayed on their respective websites.
D.3. Governing Law
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
D.4. Changes to this Agreement
New Business Success reserve the right, at our sole discretion to modify, or replace these T&Cs by posting the updated terms on our website. Your continued use of our website after such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new T&Cs.
If you disagree with the Agreement, T&Cs, please DO NOT USE or continue to access our website, and stop immediately your current use of the said website.
THESE TERMS MAY BE PRINTED FOR REFERENCE.
3. The method for disabling Cookies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in your browser preferences or security settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org or aboutcookies.org.
4. Because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to “Do Not Track” signals, we do not alter our data collection and usage practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
Protection of Your Personal Data
1. We maintain administrative, technical, and physical security measures designed to provide reasonable protection for Personal Data against unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, loss, and misuse. These security measures include access controls, encryption, and firewalls.
2. While we are dedicated to securing our Website and Services, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your passwords and account information. We are not responsible for protecting Personal Data shared with a third-party based on an account connection that you have authorised.
3. Unfortunately, no method of Internet use, data transmission, or electronic storage is completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of Personal Data.
4. Remedial Measures. If we learn Personal Data is not protected according to our contract or is being processed beyond your consent, we will take reasonable steps to protect your information and/or cease its illegitimate processing.
1. We share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
1. Inquiries may be directed to our Contact Form or:
2. Complaints relating to New Business Success's treatment of Personal Data and its compliance with the GDPR policy may be directed to:
New Business Success Ltd
34 New House,
67-68 Hatton Garden,
London EC1N 8JY
© 2019 - New Business Success Ltd.
Company Reg: 07956392
Registered in England & Wales